Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I stared at my profile picture for 30 minutes straight because I look pretty in it.. ---ScRaBBlE

I had no make up on and took the picture using the ULike application..
It was my first time wearing a beanie and I think I look really good with it.. I seriously look so pretty..
I wouldn't say I look just as beautiful as a Goddess.. I think I just look very adorable and cute in the picture.
If I were a guy, I would've asked for my phone number;;
Ah, I seriously look really pretty. I'm gonna stare for a little bit longer before going to sleep.


[+223][-24]

1. [+72][-1] F*ck, me too..ㅋㅋㅋ When I upload a picture of mine on Instagram, I would stare at it for a few times in a day..ㅋㅋㅋ I would zoom it in and out..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+61][-1] Seems like you have quite a high confidence, that's a really great thing.. For me, I usually curse for 30 minutes straight after taking a look at my own picture^^

3. [+45][-4] Aw, cute.. Keep on loving yourself even in the future.. I need to start loving myself too, anyway...

4. [+27][-1] But usually, in a few years, you would go like 'What the fuck happened..?' when you take a look at the pictures that you think look good right now..

5. [+16][-0] Some of these comments are really sick..ㅋㅋ Isn't it nice to see someone have a great confidence..? Why would you call them narcissus and stuffs.. It's not like the OP harms anyone..

6. [+14][-0] I usually would feel ashamed and delete my picture once I see a picture of a really pretty girl in Instagram..

7. [+8][-1] Am I the only one who's like this..? Right now, it may look cute and pretty and I probably would put it as my profile picture but after a week passes the picture would look so freaking ugly and I just end up hating it..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة