Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Lia's Askfm account + Lee Chaeryeong's house gain attention from K-Netz ---ScRaBBlE

[The askfm account that ITZY's Lia had before her debut]

Q: When was your first experience?
A: What experience?

Q: Are you a virgin?
A: ?? What does that mean

Q: I like you. Would you accept my confession?
A: I need to know who you are first..ㅜㅜㅜ

Q: Why are you getting uglier?
A: I know right. I've always been ugly, but now I'm becoming more disgusting. What should I do..? This is really serious, I'm worried..

Q: Do you want to go out with this Oppa?
A: Who are you..?! Are you Jongmin??

Q: Are you trying to show off your boobs in the profile picture?
A: Hmm..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I'm confidence with that body part, I would've bragged it off but I'm sorry that's not my intention..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just uploaded that picture without any thoughts, I can't believe such thoughts came across your mind upon seeing that picture..ㅋㅋ How hilarious!


-What's up with those questions..

-I seriously want to beat those people up on her behalf..

-If Lia is considered as ugly then I think I don't even deserve to be considered as a human..

-Seems like she has always been popular ever since before her debut.. People are just jealous because she's pretty..

-Hul, Lia..ㅠㅠ Her answers are really cute but those questions are seriously so mean..

-Look at how she kindly replies to the questions that were left by some perverts..ㅠㅠ 

-Hul.. Those questions must've hurt her feelings..

-Crazy.. Was those questions from her pre-debut era..? When she was still a trainee..?

-She has a really cool manner anyway..

-Seems like Lia was already popular even before her debut..

-I wonder why such perverts exist in this world..

-Those perverts who leave such comments in her Askfm account seriously needs to die..

-Ugh;; And Lia's innocent response to those question breaks my heart even harder..

-Lia is not only kind, I think she has a very strong mentality as well...

[IZONE's Chaeyeon and ITZY's Chaeryeong, the siblings who seems to come from a rich family]

Lee Chaeryeong's selfie..
Look at the floor in her house..ㄷㄷ


-Her house looks really nice and wide..

-I already expected it. It's not easy to support two of your daughters as trainees..

-Seems like her purse is from Gucci.. I'm so jealous of her..

-Whoa.. They could run around inside of their house, I'm so jealous of them..

-The floor looks really slippery..

-Why does her house look like a lobby of a hospital?

-I'm so jealous of them..

-There's a.. pillar.. inside of their house..

-I'm not even surprised.. I noticed they were wearing high-end brand products when they appeared in Kpop Star..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't that purse very expensive..?

-Whoa.. Her house seems really nice, I'm so jealous of her..ㅜㅜ

-Her purse is the real scene-stealer here..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Seems like you can even play hide and seek in that house..

-I wish I could live in that kind of house..

-I'm jealous because she's not only rich, but also very talented..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة