Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I think fat people are causing inconvenience to other people in the subway ---ScRaBBlE

'My legs hurt and I really needed to sit down, but there was this person who took the seat of two persons all by himself'

EmAhE
'I think about this a lot when I take the public transportations'

qKKKW
'I agree..ㅠㅠ I hope people maintain their weight. Obesity is not good for their health, anyway.. I know that it's not my business, thoughㅎㅎ'

DMDaw
'It's the truth, isn't it? I'm sure the person would feel uncomfortable if I move from that seat, so I usually just avoid (sitting next to a fat person)'

hNcWx
'That's right.. I feel really uncomfortable when someone take about 1 and half seat for themselves.. I mean, why do I have to crouch because of them??'

jUJMy
'I'm sure the OP knows that this post would hurt and offend a lot of people, or maybe even cause a controversy. So why write this kind of post in the first place..?'


-I don't find them uncomfortable or causing me any harms, as long as they don't smell bad.. But I can understand why some people find them uncomfortable..

-It's true that they're causing inconvenience for us..ㅠㅠ It's not like we can say it to their faces that we feel uncomfortable.. But there's nothing we can do about it, it's a public transportation..

-Whoa, there are actually a lot of people who agree to this. Well, your faces are causing people inconvenience so please don't even go out of your houses..

-I've experienced the same thing and yes, I felt uncomfortable. But I don't think they're causing any harm or inconvenience..

-If you feel uncomfortable, you can just ride your own cars.. It's as simple as that~

-Seems like you guys have nothing else to do besides body shaming people..

-I guess being fat is causing inconvenience to other people too now.. 

-The comments below this post are so horrible..

-No, we're not saying that being fat is causing harm to other people. It's the fact that they're taking up two persons seat for just one person..

-For me, it's the people with long hair in summer that's causing me inconvenience.. 

-I don't think they're causing any harm. It's my fault that I don't have my own car..

-What a load of crap..

-For those who find fat people are inconvenience, you guys can just take the cabs..

-It's a public transportation..

---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة