Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Jaemin who has gotten so much more handsome ---ScRaBBlE

NCT, NCT Dream
August 13, 2000
Na Jaemin

Jaemin-ah, this noona loves you so much..
Every time I see you, I think about how bright the future this country has..

He was originally already handsome, but I think our Nana has become even more handsome nowㅠㅠㅠ

I feel really nervous every time I ask him to marry me (NB. because he was underage).. 
I think it's okay to ask that now, right? (NB. since he turned legal age in Korea this year)
But I don't have the guts to do so;; I guess I still have my shame..

Look at his eyelashes.. Crazy..

He was a baby, I can't believe he's turning into an adult this year..

Neck tie, Godㅠㅠㅠ God!!
Was this gif taken from a pictorial..?ㅠㅠ He looks stunningㅠㅠㅠ

Our Jaemin when he was a minor vs when he turns into an adult
He looked cute here..

And now he becomes an adult, but still looks cute like usual..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+117][-9]

1. [+21][-0] He's so handsome..ㅠㅠ

2. [+8][-0] I personally think this pink hair is legendary..

3. [+6][-0] Jaemin looks the best in suits..ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+5][-1] Someone in the comment section was looking for this gif.. Here's a gif of Jaemin with his pink hair..

5. [+5][-0] He used to be a baby..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة