Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My friend says she's too embarrassed to hang out with me because I don't put on any make up.. ---ScRaBBlE

That's why I'm going to practice doing my make up right now..
Can you guys tell me the best concealer and eye-shadow that's used by most of people?ㅠㅠㅠ


-First of all, let's remove that friend out of your life..

-It's okay to go out bare-faced. Don't spend money on make up because of that friend of yours. Your time is too precious to be spent with someone like her. You do you, girl!

-You don't need to put on make up to go out. What's f*cking wrong with your friend? I'm upset just by reading this post..

-It's all up to you whether if you want to put make up or not. What is she embarrassed for anyway?ㅋㅋㅋ I think it would be better for you to not be friends with her anymore!!

-Don't put on make up if you don't feel like it. You don't need to put on make up just because she tells you so. Cut off contacts with her^^

-You call that a friend..?

-I don't think you could consider her as a friend, though..

-I don't put on make up in daily basis..ㅋㅋㅋ I don't have any boyfriend but my friends seem to not care about it..

-It's okay to go out with bare-faced because you don't feel like putting on make up. Don't mind her and be yourself!

-You should be the one who's embarrassed to have a friend like herㅋㅋㅋ

-Before concerning about what make up products to buy, you really need to cut off contacts with her..

-I always go out bare-faced, but none of my friends tell me to put on make up. They sometimes tell me that I look pretty with make up on, nothing else besides that..

-What is she embarrassed for..;; OP-ya, you can't call her your friend..ㅠㅠ
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة