Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Recommendation of idol's best albums ---ScRaBBlE

Lovelyz

Red Velvet

Infinite

Block B

SHINee

SISTAR

F(x)

B1A4

EXO

Nu'est

BTS

LOONA Odd Eye Circle

ToHeart

Got7

GFriend

Seventeen


-Ah, I totally agree with all the albums listed on this post..

-Perfect Velvet.. I couldn't agree more..

-Whoa, this OP has a similar music taste with me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Over The Top is Infinite's best f*cking album..

-Judging by the OP's taste, I think they would really love VIXX's 3rd full-album, EAU DE VIXX..

-Whoa, I didn't expect to see ToHeart in this post.. I don't know if they're going to release another album, but that's their best album so far. All of the songs in that album are really great..

-I totally agree with Odd Eye Circle. My favorite tracks are the title song and Loonatic..

-I should go and listen to Odd Eye Circle.. I think it sounds really nice..

-Perfect Velvet and Odd Eye are the best albums I have ever listened to in my whole life..

-This OP has a good pair of ears..

-I personally think Seventeen's best album is Teen, Age..

-For me, I like GFriend's Snowflake and Fx's 4walls..

-Judging by how the OP even puts ToHeart in this list means that she has a good pair of ears..

-JJ Project's Verse 2 is the best album I have ever known. All of the songs in that album are the best songs I have ever listened to..ㅠㅠ

-I personally think Exo's best album is The War..


NB: The best album I have ever listened so far (and would love to recommend to you guys) are Block B's Re:Montage, Mino's XX, and f(x)'s Pink Tape! I can't think of any other albums rn but I'll add some more later!




---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة