Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Taking a look back at BTS' wishes when they were rookies ---ScRaBBlE

June 2014
BTS celebrating their first anniversary

JHope: (My wish is) Let's have our concert.. Our own exclusive concert..
RM: With no audience? Just us?ㅋㅋ
Suga: Since it's an exclusive concert, only BTS get to see it..ㅋㅋㅋ
JK: For me, my wish is for BTS to win #1..

October 2014
BTS held their own concert

May 2015
BTS got their first win

June 2015
BTS celebrating their 2nd anniversary
JHope: Let's dream big. Let's go for Daesang!
RM: Ah.. *sighs*
V: Daesang?? *surprised*
JHope: *looks around* Maybe it's faster to have Babsang? (NB. dining table, it's a pun)
Suga: I think JHope's tension today is a little bit to much..
JK: Ok, Jin hyung please set the dining table..


Awards ceremony 2016
BTS got their first Daesang

'My first stage was in high school, there were only 2 people in the audience. Now that I'm able to perform in front of a lot of Armys.. The very first thing I want to do is to express my gratitude towards Armys.'


Rookie days

BTS after attending Grammys today

They grew up really well..8ㅅ8


-This looks like a movie..

-Whoa.. I feel like tearing up after reading this post..ㅠㅠ Let's rise higher, BTS..

-I'm so relieved that everything turns out really well for BTS..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I teared up a little bit after reading this post..ㅋㅋ I somehow feel jealous of them..

-It aches my heart to see Suga cries like that..

-Their dreams are coming true one by one. I believe that they have a brighter future waiting for them..

-These boys are seriously so cool..ㅜㅜ They've worked really hard all this time. Let's be happier in the future!

-I'm literally crying right now. Thank you so much boys, I get to be happy because of you.. I hope you guys are happy as well..

-Look at the last gif, damn..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My babies.. Thank you, thank you so much.. And congratulations, boysㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Why am I crying?

-This is one of the reasons why I think BTS is a very amazing group..

-Their dreams are becoming true slowly but surely..

-I've been a fan since they celebrate their 1st anniversary. It still feels like a dream to me..

-I'm not a fan of BTS, but I feel really proud of them and I kind of teared up a little bit as I read this post..

-Whoa f*ck.. This sounds like a movie plot..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة