Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The differences in Korean, Chinese, and Japanese visual preferences seen through the countries' top actresses and idols ---ScRaBBlE

[South Korea]

Kim Taehee

Jun Jihyun

Song Hyekyo

Yoona

Suzy

Sulli

[China]

Fan Bing Bing

Angela Baby

Dilraba

Ju Jingyi

Xu Jiaqi

Zhou Jieqiong (I don't know any Chinese idols so I just put her in this list..ㅠ)

[Japan]

Keiko Kitagawa

Satomi Ishihara

Nozomi Sasaki

Kanna Hashimoto

Haruna Kojima

Mai Shiraishi


-I think Japanese visual preferences is somewhere between Korean and Chinese.. Anyway, SOng Hyekyo is gorgeous..

-I just think all of them are beautiful..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Koreans prefer innocent and pure vibes, Chinese prefer fancy vibes, and Japanese is right in the middle of those vibes..

-I must be a real Korean..ㅋㅋㅋ I find all of those Korean celebrities listed here so freaking gorgeous..

-These three countries may have different visual preferences, but all of these celebrities are gorgeous..

-I guess I like Chinese's visual preferences better..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously can't figure out what kind of auras or vibes do Japanese like..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess Chineses prefer fancier vibes, Koreans prefer elegant vibes, while Japaneses prefer innocent vibes..?

-Kanna Hashimoto is totally my type..

-For actresses, I like Chinese actresses. But for idols, I like Korean idols more..

-Xu Jiaqi looks so freaking gorgeous..

-I prefer Korean's visual preferences more, but I have to admit that all of these celebrities are so freaking gorgeous..

-My eyes are blessed thanks to this post..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Japanese really do like people with short chins and thick lips..

-Korean's visual preference is exactly somewhere in the middle of Chinese's and Japanese's.. That's so fascinating.. 
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة