Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The girl group who officially disbanded today ---ScRaBBlE

오늘 해체한 걸그룹.jpg | 인스티즈
오늘 해체한 걸그룹.jpg | 인스티즈
오늘 해체한 걸그룹.jpg | 인스티즈
오늘 해체한 걸그룹.jpg | 인스티즈


-I still listen to one of their songs, Dolls, lately..ㅠㅠ I've been listening to that song for 6 years..

-I still listen to Dolls, Drama, News, Gun, Figaro, and Ticket lately..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The only disadvantage they have is their company..ㅠㅠ I feel bad for my Nine Muses Unnies..ㅠㅠ

-Thank you so much for all the good music, Nine Muses<3

-I really like one of their song that's titled 'Sleepless Night'..ㅠㅠ 

-WILD is my favorite song of theirs, though..ㅠㅠ

-Nine Muses have a lot of great songs, like Dolls, Glue, Ticket, etc. I listen to their songs a lot and it's really sad to see them disbanding nowㅠㅠ

-Nine Muses..ㅠㅠ I felt really sad whenever they leave the group one by one and now they're disbandingㅠㅠ They have a lot of great songs, though..

-These Unnies were the one who brought me into the fangirl life.. You've worked hard all this time, Nine Muses!!

-Oh my goodness..?? Is this true..??

-I still listen to Ticket even in 2019, though..ㅠㅠ One way, one way, one way ticket~ㅠㅠ

-Some of my favorite songs of Nine Muses are Dolls, WILD, and Glueㅠㅠ

-Hurtlocker is their best song in my personal opinion..ㅠㅠ They were really famous for being 'Model-dol', it's really sad to see them disbanding..ㅠㅠ
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة