Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

There are a lot of Koreans who can't do this ---ScRaBBlE

Eat breads for breakfast


-Hul.. I can only eat breads for breakfast, though..

-Breads are snack, I don't consider them as a meal..ㅜㅜ

-I actually prefer breads for breakfast. If I eat rice for breakfast, I usually end up in the toilet for a really long time..

-Breads don't make me feel full.. I would feel hungry all day long. Rice is the best..ㅠㅠ

-I'm too lazy to cook rice in the morning, breads are the best..

-I like breads but I only feel full if I eat rice..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-On the opposite, I can't eat rice for breakfast. I usually have a bread and soy milk for breakfast..ㅋㅋ

-I can't eat rice for breakfast, it makes me feel full and heavy..ㅠㅠ I usually have some breads or fruits as breakfast..

-I can eat breads for breakfast, as long as if I eat rice beforehand..

-You guys have no idea how delicious it is to have a sausage bread for breakfast..

-I feel indigested if I eat breads in the morning..ㅠㅠ I have to eat rice and a warm soup for breakfast..ㅠㅠ

-I eat breads for breakfast because it's very simple and easy to make..

-I can eat breads for breakfast, but not every day..

-I don't eat breakfast.. 

-I would feel really hungry and become restless if I only eat breads for breakfast..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة