Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

What do you think about ITZY? ---ScRaBBlE

I have never imagined there would come a day where I become a fan of JYP's idols..
When ITZY first debuted, I had a doubt in them because Jeon Somi left the group. 
But now I think that ITZY is meant for these 5 people. Each of them have the talents and looks, none of them is lacking in anything. They're all beautiful.
It's fascinating to see such idol group coming from JYP..

[+239][-47]

1. [+59][-4] I'm a JYP stan, but I like ITZY not just because they're from JYP. They're all very beautiful, talented, and have great bodies. I like them..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm thinking about going to see them in a music show next week.. There would be a lot of fangirls there, right..??

2. [+53][-64] Wonder Girls is weak when it comes to choreography, the only popular member from Miss A is Suzy, and Twice lacks in vocal skills. I think JYP learns a lot from them and have improved a lot since then.

3. [+51][-6] Each of ITZY's members are very talented, they're amazing..

4. [+32][-1] I f*cking love themㅜㅜ Let's fangirl together..ㅜㅜ This is my favorite part from the whole choreography. They have poker face on at first, then the 5 of them smile in the exactly same timing which is just.. deadly. I'm dying right here..ㅠㅠ Please share some gifs of other members too..
5. [+19][-0] I have never liked any girl groups before but I think I'm falling for Yeji right now..

6. [+16][-0] I'm a stan of one of SM's idol groups and I have never imagined there would come a day where I become a fan of JYP's girl group..

7. [+14][-0] 1) Each of them are very beautiful.  2) All of them are great dancers. The 5 of them are just like the main dancers of the group. 3) You really need to check out their fancams. 4) I thought they would be suck at singing since they dance really well, but after checking out the MR removed video of theirs I changed my mind. They sound amazing. 5) All of them are really tall..

8. [+14][-0] I think ITZY would have more fangirls than fanboys. If you go to the music shows, you'll realize that most of the audience for ITZY's stage are fan girls..

9. [+9][-0] I'm a hardcore SM's stan, it's my first time liking an idol group from another company.. I really love Yuna and her facial expressions..ㅠㅠ

10. [+8][-1] They were literally born to be idols..ㅠㅠ I love them so freaking much..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة