Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

What is the worst thing that you have ever heard from your friend? ---ScRaBBlE

My friend once said, 'You wish I got terrified during the exam, right?'ㅋㅋㅋ
I have always noticed that she thought of me as a rival, but that words were really shocking for me to ㅋㅋㅋ
It made me think, 'What does she take me for..?'.. It somehow just offended me real bad..ㅋㅋ


[+269][-3]

1. [+397][-3] 'Let's be honest, you don't have any other friends beside me..'

2. [+335][-5] We were talking and she suddenly intervened and said, 'Are you that excited?'.. I wonder if she thinks I'm inferior to her, it was really dumb-founding and pathetic..

3. [+253][-1] 'That's exactly why the other kids hate you..'

4. [+149][-1] 'Can you shut up for a little bit?';;

5. [+140][-5] 'You don't have any friends..ㅋ'

6. [+135][-1] There are a lot of people who talk before thinking twiceㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering what's mine, but I forgot them all after checking the comment section..

7. [+108][-1] 'I don't think I can eat with you today..'

8. [+104][-0] 'I have never considered you as my friend for the past year..'

9. [+79][-0] Guys, let's not say mean things like these to our friends.. Okay?ㅠㅠ

10. [+73][-0] 'The other kids bad-mouth about you a lot'
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة