Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Who was the first member you know before stanning your current fav. group? ---ScRaBBlE

I'm a BTOB's Fan, Melody, and the first member I know what Lee Minhyuk..ㅋㅋㅋ
But the first face I got familiar with was Yook Sungjae, I think.. Because I often see him in dramas and variety shows (like Who Are You, Real Men, etc)

But the first member whose name I know was Lee Minhyuk, because of ISAC.
Now that I know the truth about ISAC, I hate it with my whole heart. But before I became a fan of an idol, I just watch the show because it aired during CNY and I had nothing to do so I just watched them.

But everytime I watched the show, Lee Minhyuk always wins or ranks the first..
I had no idea how he even looked like back then, I was just like 'What's with him?? He always get to take the gold medal home..'
That's how I got familiar to Lee Minhyuk's name..

How about you guys?
Share about how you got to know the idol group that you're currently stanning right now!


[+76][-6]

1. [+81][-3] BTOB's Jung Ilhoon. When he did the Allanga Molla dance I was like, 'Who's that cutie?' and I remember watching Weekly Idol every weeks since then..ㅎㅎ

2. [+57][-5] My favorite group is iKON and the first member I know was Bobby..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+52][-2] I also got to know Lee Minhyuk from ISAC..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23][-0] It was Lee Changsub and Peniel for me. My friend kept showing me a video of Peniel doing an acrostic poem..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23][-0] My favorite group is also BTOB and the first member I know was Lee Minhyuk!! I know Yook Sungjae first, but the first member of BTOB that I know was Lee Minhyuk..

6. [+21][-0] I first saw Eunkwang in Immortal Songs, where he sang together with his mother. At first, I thought he was just another solo singer.. Turns out that he's actually from BTOB..

7. [+19][-1] iKON's Bobby

8. [+18][-0] I'm an Inspirit and I became a fan of L's after watching that episode where he guested in Running Man..ㅋㅋHonestly back then, kids at my class keep talking about Infinite so I remember watching Paradise's MV and thought about how handsome L looks there.. But I couldn't find out his name because I couldn't find his profile in searching engine..

9. [+18][-0] I'm a Carat and the first member I know was Vernon! The handsome guy who appeared in Show Me The Money..

10. [+17][-1] Taeyong

---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة