Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual? ---ScRaBBlE


vs

수능 만점 전국 수석 vs 차은우 외모 | 인스티즈
수능 만점 전국 수석 vs 차은우 외모 | 인스티즈


-Perfect score in SAT.. Anyway, Eunwoo is so freaking handsome..

-Eunwoo's visual with no doubt..

-Well, if you're going to become a celebrity I think #2 is a really good option..

-#1 with no doubt.. Eunwoo's visual looks amazing because he's Eunwoo, I wouldn't have such aura even if I have face like his..

-I would rather have Eunwoo's visual and start my career as a Youtuber..

-#2.. I would rather have Eunwoo's visual and become an actor..

-#2.. You can achieve the perfect score in SAT by studying as if your life depends on it, but not with visual..

-#2.. But Cha Eunwoo is smart as well..

-#2.. I noticed that going to a prestigious school is actually meaningless.

-Hmm.. I had a hard time choosing, but I think I would rather choose the first option..

-#1.. I'm satisfied enough just by looking at Eunwoo's visual..

-#2.. I would become a celebrity and earn a lot of money..

-Learning from my experience, I would choose #2. Studying doesn't only require brain, but also effort. While for visual, there's no such thing as effort. You're just born with it..

-Let's not forget the fact that Cha Eunwoo doesn't only have the looks, he also has the brain. He goes to a prestigious school, Sungkyunkwan Uni.

-This makes me once again realize how handsome Cha Eunwoo is..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة