Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Almost all of men agree that this is heart-fluttering ---ScRaBBlE

When they bite their hair tie when they tie their hair

거의 모든남자들이 인정하는 설레게하는 여자 행동 | 인스티즈
거의 모든남자들이 인정하는 설레게하는 여자 행동 | 인스티즈
거의 모든남자들이 인정하는 설레게하는 여자 행동 | 인스티즈


-Ugh.. My hair tie is so freaking dirty that I can't bring myself to bite it.. Just imagine the amount of dust is there in your hair.. And we all drop our hair ties even in the bathroom floor.. 

-I seriously don't understand why would they bite their hair tie like that..

-I don't understand why they find this heart-fluttering..

-I usually do this back then, but after hearing things like this (that it makes men's hearts flutter) I don't do it anymore^^

-There's no reason for me to bite my hair tie and I can't even tie my hair without looking at the mirror so..

-It's all up to them whether to bite it or not..

-But in reality, women put their hair tie on their wrists..

-Hair ties are really dirty, though..

-I have never seen anyone around me who actually do that..

-No.. It's dirty..ㅠㅠ

-No.. It's much more comfortable to put them on your wrists..

-My hair tie smells so freaking bad, I would never bite them..

-It's only heart-fluttering if you have a beautiful face..

-Who in the world bites their hair tie..?
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة