Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Click on this post if you're not a fan of Day6 but know them..!! ---ScRaBBlE



What kind of images do Day6 have?

Day6 <- What kind of vibes do you get from their group's name and atmosphere? 


-Cheerful vibes..

-You can always trust them when it comes to their music.. I hope they would appear in music shows more often.. I really want to go to their concert..

-One of their songs that I listen to a lot it 'When You Love Someone', it somehow has a friendly..? vibes. Anyway, you can always trust Day6 when it comes to music..

-Their songs are all great with no exception..

-Day6 makes me think of 'youth'..

-They have great songs.. Their vocals are very refreshing to hear..

-I'm not a fan, but one of my wish list is to attend Day6's concert before I die..

-I don't really listen to Day6, but a lot of my friends do..

-Hmm.. How should I put it into words..? Your good-looking seniors from college who form up a band..?

-Cheerful and youthful vibes..

-Is it Wonpil..? He's the first thing that comes up to my mind. His voice is very refreshing to hear, I like their songs a lot!

-The members are really good-looking and on top of that, they're also really good at singing..

-Their songs are totally my type.. I seriously want to go to their concert at least once before I die..

-I really like Shoot Me and Congratulations!!

-A band who produces great songs..ㅠㅠ
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة