Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Three top girl groups with the best side-tracks (besides groups from the 3 biggest companies) ---ScRaBBlE

Lovelyz

GFriend
수록곡이 좋기로 소문난 걸그룹 쓰리톱.jpg (3대 기획사 제외) | 인스티즈

Oh My Girl
수록곡이 좋기로 소문난 걸그룹 쓰리톱.jpg (3대 기획사 제외) | 인스티즈


-Lovelyz's songs are really nice..ㅠㅠ My favorites are Good Night Like Yesterday and Shooting Star..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh My Girl's side-tracks are seriously the best..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The side-tracks in Apink's No No No, Mr. Chu, and Luv albums are really great..ㅠㅠ I recommend you to listen to U You, Love Story, Sunday Monday, Secret, Lovely Day, and Secret Garden..

-I don't know about the other groups since I have never listened to their side-tracks, but Oh My Girl's side-tracks are seriously the best..

-I agree with these three groups and would love to add Nine Muses to this list..

-I listen to every songs in Oh My Girl's albums with no exception..ㅋㅋㅋ

-You can always trust Oh My Girl when it comes to music..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Please add Dream Catcher to this list as well..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I still listen to Lovelyz's Good Night Like Yesterday..

-I really love Oh My Girl's One Step To Step, it's a really nice song..<3

-Guys, please take a listen to Oh My Girl's I Found Love..ㅠㅠ It's a really nice song..

-I agree.. And I actually think WJSN deserves to be in this list as well..

-I agree with these three groups, and I think Mamamoo's side-tracks are really great too..

-I really like GFriend's songs..ㅠㅠ After listening to their side-tracks in Rough Album, I always make sure to check out their side-tracks whenever they release albumsㅜㅜ

-GFriend's Trust..

-Please add WJSN to this list..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة