Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Fans edit out Key's mullet in his latest teasers ---ScRaBBlE






Original






I personally think he looks cooler with the mullet..


-I think he looks better without the mullet.. He looks so freaking handsome in the first picture..

-He indeed looks better without it, but his aura looks different with the mullet..

-I think I understand why he's having that hairstyle..ㅋㅋ It makes him look cooler, I guess..? But anyway, he looks handsome either way..

-He looks so much more stylish with the mullet..

-I don't like that hairstyle but I'm fine with Key because he suits that hairstyle really well..

-I hate that hairstyle.. Even when Key does it, it's still not going to change my mind..

-I like him better without it, but he looks stylish with itㅋㅋㅋ

-Thanks for the edited picture, I'll save them instead..

-He looks handsome without it, and looks charismatic with it..

-I don't understand why people hate that hairstyle so much..

-That mullet hairstyle should be illegal and banned in this country..

-He pulls of mullet hairstyle really wellㅋㅋ I don't like it, but it's not like he's going to keep that hairstyle forever..

-He looks handsome either way..

-I personally think he looks more charismatic with the mullet..

-I hate mullet hairstyle, but I think Key pulls it off really well..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة