Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

If NCT Dream is going to add a new member.. They would be around '07liner-ish..^^ ---ScRaBBlE

I'm the same age with Jisung, and I'm quite sure SM wouldn't add any other members younger than him but...
If they ever add new members to Dream, I hope they would add '06 or '07 liner..
I'd rather have them that young so that I won't feel guilty stanning them^^



-NCTzens' parenting diary..

-No.. This grandma would cry if they ever do..

-What if they call us 'Aunty' instead of 'Noona' in the fansigns..??

-There were people born in 2007..?

-'07 liner, Oh My God.. I'm a '97liner, Oh My God..

-You must be crazy.. I entered primary school in 2007..

-07..?? Wow, I have never stanned anyone who has 10 years of age gap with me.. I'm trembling..

-Do you mean class of '07..?^^

-Well, '07liners are 13 years old now. There's a huge possibility that SM would add them to SM Rookies by now..

-What kind of bullshit is that, OP-ya..

-If they really add '07liners into the group then NCTzens would be babysitters.. We all probably would bawl our eyes out when they turn 20 later..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow feel like I have to give them allowance money..

-There were people born in 2007 too, I guess.. I was really fascinated when I heard Jisung was born in 2002, you know..

-11 years old younger than me, wow..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة