Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Is.. it possible to eat all of these by your ownself? ---ScRaBBlE

Cola
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Spicy rice cakes and laver
Bacon 
Two burgers


-Not possible for me..

-I would never be able to eat all of those at once by my ownself..

-Incredible Burger..? I would be full just by eating that burger..

-I'm already full just by eating one burger..

-I think three people can eat that set and each of them would feel full in the end..

-I think I would already be full just by eating half of that Incredible Burger..

-What challenge is this..?

-Honestly speaking, this is impossible..

-I probably would get full by the Spicy Rice Cakes and drink cola to wash down the spiciness..

-How much is that set..?

-I can divide that set for my breakfast, lunch, and dinner..

-Nope.. I'm already full just by eating two burgers..

-I personally think it's.. possible..?

-I can't. But I think Benzz can..

-Whoa, that looks delicious. I'm hungry now..

-It's possible for me if it wasn't for the cola. Cola makes me feel full..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة