Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The concept that fans wish Blackpink would do ---ScRaBBlE


The concept that only exists in the pre-debut dance practice video of Blackpink

I was expecting Blackpink to debut with such concept..


-Isn't this similar to Boombaya..? Anyway, Lisa looks amazing in this video..

-Lisa is a really great dancer..ㅋㅋ I remember going like, 'Who's the blonde girl???' when I first watched this video..

-Lisa never fails to amaze me with her dancing skills no matter how many times I've watched this..

-That blonde girl is Lisa..? She looks really cool..

-I can only see Lisa in the video..

-That blonde girl is a really great dancer..

-Who's the girl with the short pants..? Not the blonde one..

-Lisa body is goals..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's also a great dancer..

-Lisa looks outstanding, especially since she had blonde hair in this video..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This dance practice video never fails to amaze me..ㅋㅋㅋ Blackpink is a really great performer..

-I remember repeating this video for a few times when it was first released..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love this video so f*cking much..ㅋㅋㅋ I always watch this everytime I have time to spare..

-Lisa is seriously amazing..

-Me too.. I really wish Blackpink would come up with this kind of concept..

-But even if they do come up with this kind of concept, I think they would be having a hard time to sing live.. I think this suits to be a dance break..? rather than a full concept.

---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة