Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The part in ITZY's choreography that looks out of place ---ScRaBBlE


via Gfycat

It doesn't look beautiful and it must be really exhausting for the girls.
I wonder why did they put such choreography in a girl group's song..

theqoo

-I agree.. Besides, the girls must be really exhausted to do that part..

-I know right.. I was like, 'Ddi-yong??' when I first saw that choreographyㅠㅠ

-Maybe JYP purposely added that choreography so that the camera could focus on Chaeryeong..?

-I know right.. It doesn't look pretty or cool and the camera doesn't even shoot that part..

-It's very dizzy to get up from such position out of all sudden..

-They look unsynchronized because of all the hair..ㅠㅠ

-I'm afraid that part may harm the girls..ㅠㅠ

-Screw you all.. The girls are showing off how thick their hair are!!

-I just came back from the live show and I didn't even notice there was such part in their choreography..

-JYP sometimes put a little bit of exaggerating choreography in some of their songs..

-I agree.. The girls look really tired when they do that part..

-I feel like JYP could remove this part from the choreography and it still would look nice.. I mean, the cameras don't even shoot this part..

-It's okay when they wear pants, but I'm afraid what will happen when they dance to this part with skirts..

-I think it looks really cool, though??ㅠㅠ But I have to agree that the girls must be very exhausted to do this part..

-Can't JYP edit this part out from the choreography..?ㅠㅠ
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة