Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The reason why Cube sent Yoo Seonho to Produce 101 ---ScRaBBlE

Q: What kind of charms do you think you have?
A: Image gap. I have a huge image gap when I have my glasses on and off, I think that's my reversal charms. During the Company Evaluation (in Produce 101), my company told me to wear the glasses when I step on the stage and take it off when the stage ends. But I told them I would never do that.

큐브가 유선호 프듀 내보냈을때 하려고 한 짓... | 인스티즈
큐브가 유선호 프듀 내보냈을때 하려고 한 짓... | 인스티즈


-Who came up with that idea?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, that could've left a really huge impact..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I think it would've been really funny if he did that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that I realize it, I think Cube's trainee who participated in Produce 48 also has a huge image gap.. I think Cube is really into reversal charms or something like that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He would've looked so adorable if he really did that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's my first time hearing this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did Cube also tell Guan Lin to do the same thing..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard it's because that's exactly what he did when he auditioned for Cube Ent..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That staff must be a genius..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it could've left a huge impact if he really did that..

-Ah.. That sounds so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Seonho is such a cutie..

-He should've tried that, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh..? That plan actually sounds good, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I told them I would never do that'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet he would've become really popular if he did that..ㅋㅋㅋ But well, he's handsome so he doesn't need to do such things to gain attention from people..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That sounds so hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think that's a bad idea, though..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I tried to imagine it and now I can't stop laughing, I'm dying from too much laughter..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة