Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The song that a lot of people chose as Baek Yerin's best song ---ScRaBBlE



My my my darling
Just calling your name makes me feel overwhelmed
I want to become even bigger
So I can hold you tight

많은 분들이 꼽는 백예린 인생곡 | 인스티즈
많은 분들이 꼽는 백예린 인생곡 | 인스티즈
많은 분들이 꼽는 백예린 인생곡 | 인스티즈
많은 분들이 꼽는 백예린 인생곡 | 인스티즈
많은 분들이 꼽는 백예린 인생곡 | 인스티즈


-I thought it would be Square..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The lyrics and the melody for this song is seriously the best..

-I know right.. One of the songs that I listen the most..

-I knew it would be this song..ㅠㅠ Yerin-ah, thank you so much for being a singer..

-I listen to Across The Universe almost everyday..

-La La La Love Song, too..

-Yerin's discography in overal..

-I really love this song, the lyrics are really relateable..

-I think she's the queen of having great voice..ㅠㅠ

-Please release Square too..

-Blue for me! I always listen to it whenever the spring comes..

-I really like Zero..

-I personally like Square..  But I love this song as well..

-I really like one of her songs that's titled Bunny..ㅠㅠ

-You guys really need to check November Song or La La La Love, they're really great..

-Go to Youtube and check out Square.. It's a really great song..ㅜㅜ
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة