Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Write the things that you've done for your crush ---ScRaBBlE


I don't know if this is considered as unrequited love or one-sided love,
but I'm going to say that it's one-sided love.

There was this math teacher that I really liked, I would memorize his teaching schedules and in which class is he going to be.
Every time the bell rings, I would run to that class and wait for him to come out so that I can talk with him while walking to the teacher's office..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I would always bring his books or luggage and have a simple conversation on our way there..
There are some days where he has to teach for 4 hours, which means that I get to see and talk with him for 40 minutes..

But as I made it to the next grade, I'm not able to see him a lot now..ㅠㅠ
Well, that's the thing that I've done for my crush..

[+219][-6]

1. [+243][-0] That person made me realize what it's like to wait for Monday to come.. I'm a home-body, that's why I really love weekends. But at some points, I started to hope that weekends would pass by a little bit faster..

2. [+198][-2] This may sound random but I think I'm addicted to having a crush.. I don't want to be in a relationship, I like having crush better.. It somehow feels more desperate..

3. [+189][-9] I was a deskmate with him for 6 months. I really wanted to look beautiful in front of him, I would wake up 1 hour earlier to do full make-up, iron my hair, choose body mist's scent carefully, etc. I also only use perfumed-shampoo and body wash just for him. In order to find the right make up for me, I would do my make up and remove it all over and do it again. In order to find make up that suits my skin tone, I would roam around the whole store, try it one by one, and buy it all. I would skip lunch and walk around for 1 hour and 30 minutes, I would go on diet. And I'm afraid my mouth smells bad, so I would bring mouth wash during break times. I would shave every hair off from my body, take care of my nails, and since people tell me I look 1.5x prettier with earrings.. I got my ears pierced, etc.. A lot of people tell me I look really pretty back then..

4. [+164][-49] Upvote if you've cried because of your crush, downvote if you haven't..

5. [+102][-8] Guys, please know that you're probably somebody else's crush as well..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة