Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My First and Last uniform vs Boss uniform ---ScRaBBlE

I'm just curious about simple things like this!!
For me, I personally still can't move on from both eraㅠㅠㅠ


-My First and Last, but the outfits don't really give off uniform vibes for me. It's just my favorite album from NCT..

-I still can't move on from My First and Last..

-My First and Last. They look like adorable princes from Swiss with those uniforms..

-How am I supposed to pick..

-Those are my favorite eras, I can't pick one. But if I really had to, I would choose Boss in terms of outfits..

-My First and Last, because I somehow have a feeling the stylists won't give the boys outfits like that again in the future..

-I like both..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think My First and Last looks like a fancier version of school uniform rather than just uniform, but it's still my favorite era..

-The boys look really cool during Boss promotions and they also look really cute during My First and Last..ㅠㅠ The conclusion is I can't pick one..

-If I really had to choose, I would choose Boss..

-Boss.. I love that era to the moon and back..

-It's Boss when it comes to uniform..

-Judging from the outfits only, I would say it's Boss..
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة