Search This Blog

مشاركة مميزة

[Ornithology • 2017] Myzomela irianawidodoae • A Colourful New Species of Myzomela Honeyeater from Rote Island in eastern Indonesia ---ScRaBBlE

Myzomela irianawidodoae Prawiradilaga, Baveja, Suparno, Ashari, Ng, Gwee, Verbelen & Rheindt, 2017  photo:   Philippe Verbelen  e-journ...

Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I don't like Kpop Idols ---ScRaBBlE

How would you react when your friend tells you that?
Even when they know that you're really into idols..?


-Is she making fun of me or what.. I'm going to unfriend her real quick..

-Well, it's possible for someone to not like Kpop Idols anyway..

-'Ah really..? I see' then turn around and talk to my other friend..

-I probably would say, 'Uh.. No one asked'

-Seems like she's just being jealous!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I probably would ignore herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would say, 'Yeah.. Kpop Idols don't like you either~'

-I think I would reply, 'I like them!!!'

-I would say, 'Those Kpop Idols don't like you either. They don't even know you exist in this world~ Stop wasting your feelings on nothing~~'

-My friend once told me the same thing and I swear I was ready to fight...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Oh~~ That's a little bit of too much information~'

-I probably would say, 'I see..' and don't bring up the topic of Kpop Idols whenever I talk with her..-

-It's possible for someone to not like idols.. OP, I suggest you to not bring up the topic of Kpop Idols whenever you're with that friend..

-'Oh~~ What do you expect me to do with that..?'

-Do they really have to say that out loud in front of someone who likes idols..?ㅠㅠ What a personality..

-'No one asked~~~'
---------------------------------------------------------------
روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل
او
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة


كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا
شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا
شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا
تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا

ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المشاركات الشائعة